Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Bloggie...

It's been a while I have blogged again. So sorry for not updating as I have no feeling to write and was busying with my exam.

Well, there were many things happened for the past 1 month. First of all, talk about my examination. Before the exam, I am half confident and half worried because some of the topics I don't really understand. With the help of yoke fen, I somehow just got a click about the part of questions that I confused with. Thank you =) During the 3 weeks of preparation + examination, someone has actually motivated me along although it was just a simple one. I feel happy, comfortable and motivated me to study hard for exam.

For the first paper (Cost Info), it can said that I was well prepared compared to the other 3 units but out of no where the final paper is so so so much harder than past years and what we expected. When I was attempting the paper, I was once wanna give up but of course I not dare to because no try sure failed, you try there's a chance you might got it right and if you do, sure there is some pity marks. So I just hope that I will passed this unit =.= *finger crossed*

For the second paper (AIS), MCQ part was alright but not the practical questions especially modelling part..I guess I was too nervous over the paper. Go on, the third paper (Money Cap), it was quite okay for me and only some part I forgot the points but overall good ^^ And the last paper (Company Reporting), hmmmm it was okay also, only 1 of the questions, I didn't read it beforehand and I only able to remember some..but overall not bad too..

Semester result will be out on the next Friday but it is always come out on the day before (evening), I hope and wish my result is good~!!!! God Bless me!!!


About what had happened and what am I feel blank and lost the way, I really don't know what to say and don't feel like to share it now..I will just see how it goes..New semester is going to start again, what's my feeling? Hmm I have no idea at all, no feel, no nothing, don't know..Haiz..Well, another week to see what I can do perhaps..For now, just do whatever I can..

Everyone is heading to bed now because they wanna catch the football match (Uruguay vs Netherland) later at 2.30am..I am still thinking whether to join them..If I want, I need to sleep now and wake up later..But I am still so awake now >"< LOL...Lets see how..Which team will win?? I guess Netherlands has got the chance but need to see their performance =)


No comments: