Monday, May 31, 2010

A week before final exam for the semester...

Woke up in the early morning because supposed to meet up with someone. Starting off with some reading on cost info subject while waiting a message to come..After a while, proceed to send emails to lecturers and read on company reporting online. Well, today's meeting up is cancelled, a bit of disappointment. It's okay..

My examination time table is as follow:
11 June 2010 - Cost Information for Decision Making
14 June 2010 - Accounting for Information System and Financial Modelling
18 June 2010 - Money and Capital Markets
21 June 2010 - Company Reporting
22 June 2010 - 18 July 2010 = HOLIDAYS!!!! =)

The days after assignments ended, the level of productivity is really totally out, not as usual. I have no idea what happened. I have talked to friends around me, they are the same as well. I wondered why hmmm....I think I have lack of motivation this time, although I have the strong mind that I wanna score well this semester!



I know part of the motivation is always come from someone but till now I don't have anything yet. Just hope someone can motivates me in a way. Also, I have to stary strong to fight with the lazy worms in my body. After all, only 1 week + for exam, one blink that's over. So have to work hard for the exam, then I can enjoy my birthday celebrations and go for relaxations (my plans!!!) ^^

Hereby, wish myself and everyone who are taking examination starting next week, GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!! =D

No comments: