Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hmmmm......

Congratulation to Netherlands!!! Didn't sleep the whole night until the match over..At first, the match was so confusing and don't really know what were the players playing. But it was a great match. I was shouting all the way and my mum said I'm so noisy hahaha..Just a bit of excited when Netherlands almost scored goals..One of the player, if not mistaken, player no. 14, his nose and front teeth were kicked by the Uruguay no. 22 player..He bleed a lot, he has the sportman spirit where he still keen to play for the 1st half match =) Rest well, and play well in the final!!!

Another great match tonight, Germany vs Spain ^^ Gonna stay up for the match again.. Both team are good and wish for the best! Me of course support Germany hehehe =) Hopefully Germany got the chance to play in final..







I don't know whether am I thinking too much or what. I just can't stop myself thinking and stay calm. I just wish to meet you and talk to you. I don't know what happened suddenly and out of sudden become like that. I have thought about it many times. Most of the time I think is my fault. My demands, my negative thoughts, my words and the way I am are not right which make you feel that I have changed to another person who not what I am as last time. Can you give me a chance to talk to you..I really know my fault now, give me one more chance..You know I doesn't mean that, pleaseee...I miss you very much do you know? ="( Just one more chance!

No comments: