Friday, May 21, 2010

A moody day...

Well, it's been a long time I have blogged..And now, countdown 3 weeks to final for this semester. Time passed so fast! One blinked, half a year gone =S

How am I so far? Not too good and not too bad. About studies, I think I'm still okay with it. Today handed in last assignment for the semester and another last online quiz due next week. It's time to marry to the books and wish to get good scores this semester, cannot afford to have any low marks anymore. It's not going to be a fun thing.Just hope for the best and try my best.

Don't know why I'm not in a very good mood these days. I feel like I'm hating myself and whatever I do are bad and wrong..I really wondering what happened??!! I put my eyes to see and my heart to feel people beside me, well one of my friend is so emo about everything she faced, I don't comment much as I can't even handling myself well yet. Some are so good, because they have someone to accompany them when they are down, sick, sad, depressed, happy, excited and everything. And of course, can share out with parents but when you have someone in heart, you're just hoping him/her to be the one you can share with as well because he/she is one of the important one besides parents.

I have no idea why..Maybe because I'm too sensitive or whatever. I just feel unsafe and don't what sort of feelings I have now. A simple thing that I already mentioned many times, I'm tired to keep on mention. I have tried to ignore my down feeling, I wanna find someone to share my feeling out. But it seems no one =( I can only keep to myself. I can only force myself to do more work to keep myself busy that's all..

I still have parents' care of course and from friends as well but not you! Seriously, I don't know what to say anymore..I really hope my wish that I expected so long will come through soon..I'm scared, confused, etc...

Well, don't wanna make my blog so emo again. I just wanna express out my feeling here today, I feel a bit better now..I wish everyone who are having exam soon, a Happy Studying ^^ がんばってください!!! ciaoz...

No comments: