Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st week of Summer Vacation~

Well, the vacation started with no exciting because everyone was still having exam and some went back to hometown right after exam. I started to work on monday. I feel so tired and hard while starting so fast and I know nothing lol.

As I have planned to travel lots of place, but all also can't work at the end because friends don't want to go and family also like very lazy, bla bla bla..Haiz..Once working, I went to work early of the morning and came back for dinner, rest a while, sleep already..Not enough time lor..

However, even I have more time for myself, I feel bored and waste time because I have nothing to do. Facebook has get me into bored as I don't play game; Everyday MSN also getting bored because no one chat with and also waiting friends to online and chat haiz..Why so dull during holidays?? =(

I want to go shopping to buy new things for myself! I want to go for movies as there're a few more new ones coming up! I want to karaoke, I miss singing!!! Long time didn't play sport de, feel like go once and sweat it all out =)

I have got one thing wanna do hahaha..Guess what?? I think I have gained weight just one week holidays, erm in fact started from before exam, because I eat a lot to release stress LOL..So, I need to do more exercise and diet a bit..Want a nice body shape and look nice kekeke~~Somemore got a lot of pimples and marks on my face >.<" I need to cure it =.= So, decided to do more exercise, eat healthy & organic food and self-treatment on my face wahahahaha...

Just feel not comfortable everyday. I want someone beside me, comfort me, let me manja and talk to me =( But I know it won't happen so soon lar...

Now, 9+pm only, I'm still so bored haiz..Sometimes feel that having assignments are good in fact, because they occupied your time and you can learn more knowledge..When you have a lot assignments, you wish to have holidays..LOL so contradict man!

The 1st dull and boring vacation is going to end! Hope there're fun and joy in the coming week =)Coming week dates as follow:

- Teach my friend to do handcraft
- Date with yoke fen, twins and foong yee (my secondary bestie!)
- Shop for new attires for working
- and....(nothing yet hmmm..)

2 comments:

JoeanneWLV said...

Chill la dear... Holiday is time for us to grow mushroom at home ma... Plus you have work and all that, actually not much leisure time left la...

Ya, should pamper ourselves more... Go do some DIY face treatment then... ^^

happy-go-lucky said...

haha yalor..wanna go genting, fully book..sob sob..Christmas must go out feel the atmosphere keke~~

yeah long time didn't do mask haha..make a new change for myself wakaka =)