Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thoughts......

Will be starting internship again around next week, yet I have not buy any attires for myself yet. Well, I am or in fact always looking forward to work for this company but somehow I think I am over-stress and worry this and that. I know I am a person who think a lot lol, no doubt..No matter how, I have to get myself office wears and stuff I needed for working by weekend >.<"

A new week started with happy or unhappy?? I really don't know..Life is still like that. Yeah holidays supposed to be fun and happy, enjoy and crazy around.. Haha but for me, I don't feel any especially this summer holidays.

I did nothing and I have no strength to do what I want because I think I have lost myself somehow. During holidays, I helped my friends a lot with their problems and god bless they will be alright. You guys will get it done soon yea, don't worry!

Just a short 1 1/2 week of listening to people's doubts and my own self, I realise life really getting harder because you don't know when it's true or when it's wrong; Will they appreciate or just ignore and think you're just a say..Reality?? Haiz I really don't know..I am not emo but just a thought where I faced right now.

助人为乐,不求任何回报..但是有时侯帮了人,又尽全力去帮了,他又这样的对我..难道我从开始就错了?? Not to say I am sad or what, just that whenever this happen to me, I feel no good. But seeing it, if I don't do, I feel uncomfortable..So miserable!!

1 comment:

Nikel Khor said...

人人为我,我为人人

Nikel Khor