Monday, September 7, 2009

Stresss, stresss, stressss....

Why say so?

Many things to think about..!

I don't feel good everyday,

I just hope I can be unconscious a while,

So that I don't need to think,

I'm not sure why I have this feel for days,

Something wrong with me, I wonder..?!

Wake up in the morning just hope the days are bright,

But somehow I can't really feel it,

Anyone can tell why??

Something bothering me? I don't know seriously..

I would want to do something to make things go smoothly,

No repetition of mistakes,

Do better for the new one...

Why I just feel so miserable??

Why I have to think negatively always??

Am I too sensitive of things or what??!!

I really don't know what to do...

Crying can mean nothing,

But I can't control myself...

Save me, God!

I just want a simply life,

Happy, joyful, loving and peaceful!!!

No comments: