Friday, September 11, 2009

Have not been a good one nor a bad one recently...

Thank you for coming into my life...

Though I have no confidence at first,

But I give a damn to start it,

I managed to control my depression, sadness and etc,

Although sometimes I really cannot..

Because of you,

My confidence starts to grow up again,

Sorry for the first time of being so strange to you,

But you know I didn't mean that,

I'm trying to overcome the past experience,

And I know you as well...

Because of you,

I really feel the love is coming back,

Just a little more time to warm it up...

Even we have just started a week plus,

I simply affirmed you that you're mine,

I just wanna tell out you're mine,

I just wanna spend more time with you,

I'm giving all my love to you,

I'm willing to change and do everything for you with my strength...

Loving you is important other than studies and family,

You're part of my life,

I just wanna go far with you...

Don't know why I'm really in love with you,

Very scared that I will lose you...

Seriously,

I really really hope that you're the one I should have meet...

Trust me that I can give you what you have in previous,

I do trust you you can give me what I had before and not....

Obviously, we do have our own path of love,

Do not repeat any past mistakes,

Move forward and appreciate what we have now,

I believe we can go further...

I love you...

No comments: