Thursday, September 3, 2009

Days are getting tougher and miserable..

Just don't know why I'm back to the emo out of sudden lol..

Because of procrastination, busy-ness, boring days...?

Time passed so fast especially this semester,

I couldn't believe the semester already reached week 7,

Yet, I'm still very blur with my studies..

It's the time to catch up as there'll be another holiday on the coming Monday,

Hopefully, I'm able to revise whatever chapters that have been covered so far..

I used to think university life is easy and fun when I was young,

But I don't think so now,

It's so stress, hectic and many stuff to think and consider about..

As we grow older,

There'll be extra things to handle,

Well, it's a life cycle as what my friends said,

We can't escape from it but face it as challenges,

We have to learn from experiences, mistakes, failure and hardships,

Make sure we are doing the right thing and not the wrong thing...

God is testing us and bringing us to the right path of life,

We have to take the initiatives to work hard for our life,

After that,

If we success in everything although there're no perfection,

We will feel happy, joyful and good in our life,

God will be happy as well,

Hence, the world will be peace and healthy =D

No comments: