Friday, September 18, 2009

In a game, there must have a winner and loser,

No matter you're the winner or loser,

We're still part of the group =)

Here to congratulation to my friends who won for the positions,

Also, don't be sad for those friends who lost including me >"<

Well, yeah it's a waste but I know well that my chances of getting is low,

Because my opponent is more famous than me, so no disappointment, etc..

Thanks to those who voted for me and those who did not vote for me =)

Knowing that I have lost the post,

However, I'm able to concentrate more in my studies and leo club,

Be part of the subcommittee also a good thing, not so stressed up!

Besides that, I can have more time for myself,

And it'll not be an obstacle for me to apply student exchange..

Overall, there're still benefits for me,

So no point to be upset over the result though =)

No comments: