Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't know why, have not been in a good mood the whole day. I'm still wondering why. Is there anything bothering me? I seriously don't know.

I'm trying to figure it out but I couldn't. Feel so suffered when you don't know why you feel sad and even if you know. Hmmm why life has to be like that?

I know that my crying are coming back but I take a hold. I don't want to cry because I know myself will get into emo easily and don't know what I will do next.

I know there're many people care for me and concern about me but I just can't make my way. No one will understand how I feel. I can't share with my family because I don't want them to worry and always think about me!

No good for them 24/7 worry about me. I'm already grown up, I want to be independent to solve my own problem..Somehow, I have lost my way. I don't know from where to build my confidence, from where I can start my path all over again..

It's hard for me to stay calm, maybe I feel life is still unsecure for me. Not to blame or say who, it's true, I realised I have changed alot from last time. Neither good nor bad?! Good, maybe I'm able to speak compared to last time; Bad, I become a fragile girl, lose confidence in life easily, easy to break down =(

Why I became like that? Why I can't just be like last time, no matter what hardships I faced, I can be strong and stand firm for it, but I can't for now??

Nothing happen to me, it's what I really feel it right now..! Share it here >.<

No comments: