Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Have been busy doing marketing assignment during the raya holidays, yet it's not fully done and finalised >"< 1000 words is not enough for this piece. Because of the word limit, I gotta keep control the word count and what should I write =S No matter how, I really need to finish it by tonight because the due date for this assignment is tomorrow lol.

If I'm able to finish by tonight, then I will not need to struggle so much and can enjoy shopping for my ball preparation =)

Yesterday, I finally bought myself a teal dress, though I wanted a purple one. LOL. But the seller messaged me that the purple is available now haha..I'm still thinking whether want to buy or not as the price of the dress is cheap =) hmmmm...

I still need a pair of colour contact lens and earrings..I think I have high heel shoes but gotta find it lol..If don't have, I will borrow from my auntie ba ^^

For the past few days, I really have gone into recession..Why? Haiz...Anyway, trust and understanding should be there for you..So, I wouldn't want to think so much..I'm almost get mad of it >.<" Hope you're fine over there! God Bless!!

Back to marketing assignment!!! ciaozz...

No comments: