Monday, September 28, 2009

I told myself to stop all negative thinking but then once I listen, see and read about sweet topics, it reminds me back to why wanna make myself to keep away from thinking negatively. I'm not sure ever since when I start to love to think negatively. It's so distracting and miserable. It weaken my soul, weaken my heartbeat, weaken my thoughts....Huh...

I had got an additional insight of what do you mean by "attached" that you used to tell me last time..I know just a month of together, I can feel the attached already..Knowing you are busy with your work, I didn't wanna disturb you because working is important and earning money is our target of life..

I admit that I might be too sticky..I know I being strange to you at the very beginning because I fear, but you given me confidence! I started to in love with you, I really have lots of things in mind for rest of our journey. I willing to learn things that I don't know. Seeing you so hardworking to work, you're indirectly hinting me that you want a better life in future, I know that!

Knowing you are going to vacation for the whole week, so planning to call or text you to say enjoy and take care but I not dare to because I scared you're busy..Just waiting for you to do so..Telling myself to leave myself and you alone because I might be annoying sometimes (don't mind talk bad about myself) so that you won't have distractions and I can follow my schedule..But I really miss you, baby!

I have lost my words in mind now..! >"<

Just to say out: I miss you, I love you more that I can say, baby! =( Hope you get it! Take care in krabi and don't busy with your work without having good sleeps and skip meals okay?..

2 comments:

JoeanneWLV said...

Hey dear... Take things easily okay... Sometimes don't think too much... If you feel like spilling your heart to him... Just do so... Sometimes honesty is better than guessing each other...

Wish you all the best... Got time bring him out la... We go hang out together... Kekeke...

happy-go-lucky said...

Yeah, I'm telling myself don't think too much..He has been ignoring me and don't talk too much to me about a week + I guess..erm I shall talk to you more on msn..thanks yea!

Sure, see when he is free la..He is busier than me lol..working life is like that ba...