Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tuesday: Went to Educate09 held in my university. Well, it was a great one although we always think talks are bored lol..Speakers are Dr Andrew and Dr Matthew from Monash University of Australia and Dr Joanna from our campus. Some sort of study skills talk was given by them, interesting and fun though! We have puzzle guessing, Q&A, and some discussion around..People's responds are quite true and make us laugh LOL...

Wednesday: Planned earlier that going for a movie with faustina but then we have no mood and so stress with assignment and stuff >"< I slept alot because I was having bad headache due to drink too much coffee, made me awake and I couldn't sleep well huh. Also, I have got lots of things to think..I know I have to be strong towards everything la..My mind full of "What can I do?"..No one can answer me, even myself!

Past experience seriously creates a big fear to me and you. We have different experience back there but it comes to an end that the feelings we faced are the same. Sad, miss, think and feel no one can replace what you had in the past. Yeah, I agreed of course but life has to move on and I understand it's not easy though. These few days, I have been thinking and understand what I should do to build confidence in you for being in a new relationship and for myself too. I'm looking forward to see this to be in improving process.

I know I am still conservative and it's time to change myself even more. People still see me not independent and overprotected somewhat huh..Okay, maybe I am..That's why people think I'm still think like a small kid =.=" I have many thoughts in my heart and mind,just that I don't know how to express out!

I really think we can go far, it's just that we both still need one more step and I guess we are on. For me, I should be a better person for you. I know what I should get myself improved and wanna let you know for all these I changed not just for myself only but more for you, baby! You're my only one, my precious one! I will do whatever things I can to help you to get back the feel you had in the past and of course new ones ^_^ I'm serious, not kidding..

For now, I will have to concentrate with my final and you have to concentrate with your work. I know you'll be busy, either me. Because I study for future, you work for future. Nothing to be neglected! I hope for the best for both of us. Once I done with my final, I will fully concentrate on you and working as well.

God bless us and the world! Tsunami coming again! Can feel shaking, be aware..Hope everyone around the world are safe and peace!

No comments: