Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trust is important in a relationship :)

Understand each other also the same..

Without these, we can't go far..

Realising that I'm into you which is getting deeply,

Always thinking far with you in my mind,

I'm actually have plans to make our life interesting..

Yes, I might be still a small girl,

Lots of things to learn, do and experience,

But this is a process of life,

I will do my level best for you,

I wanna make specials for you,

Though you said you don't really like it..

Because of you,

What I wanna do,

What I wanna spend,

Are all special ones, my baby!

I wish we have more time to spend together,

I will always be there for you,

I will always the one who support you whatever things you do,

Because you're my baby, forever,

I will be the backbone of your life..

What I do and plan now,

It's all for you and our journey of life..

Baby, I miss you and I love you!!! =)

No comments: