Thursday, September 24, 2009

FINALLY, marketing assignment is finished! I don't know what I did whether is correct or wrong..Couldn't bother so much already because not enough time + I have tried till the maximum to find information >.<" However, I satisfied with my work =)

I don't feel like doing anything tonight as I'm so tired and wanna have a nice and early sleep..I left one last assignment for this semester to complete which is accounting..Knowing it'll be harder than last assignment, so I'll probably study the question now and start doing it, maybe the day after tomorrow as my friend borrowed my MYOB guide book =S

In order for me not to get bored during the 1 week break, am going to PAWS trip, education seminar, WALKATHON and of course not to forget my assignment la ^^ People out there, if you have nothing to do on 4th of October, please come and join WALKATHON! Come and walk for the Green =) It's only RM15 and you can get a T-shirt, goodies and etc haha..!

Monash ball is tomorrow! Well, I'm excited yet feel unprepared lol..Don't know why..Feel a bit awkward though..Anyway, I will try my best to enjoy it fully la..Can eat yummy food and enjoy the atmosphere of the ball =D LOL!

Final exam is around the corner..Really have to get the head start by this weekend lol..Wanna bring up my cgpa and get good results so that I don't need to struggle for life after graduate..Need motivation to start to do revision seriously..Lately, not so in a good mood though, trying to be cheerful lol..

Knowing that I lose 59 ballots to my opponent for the musa election, don't know what's my feeling but then it was not a big gap of difference from her ballots, so I don't feel embarrased lol..Anyway, it's a good try! I would try harder next time if I decide to go champaigning again for the next fiscal year =) Gotta see the workload lo..For now and next year, I wanna concentrate in my studies, my baby, my family, leo club and musa subcommitte =D

No comments: