Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, the july intake's orientation was okay and fun I guess. It's not as pack as mine because usually july intake is less people enrolled than february intake. Nothing much to talk about it as it doesn't really interesting. We brought the newbies for campus tour, it was a tiring one because we were running up and down, left and right of the whole campus.

On wednesday midnight, I started to check out my semester 2's time table. Unfortunately, they arranged me to have class on friday. So, I'm trying to change it but somehow I can't because I want the tutor and his/her other time slots are full and no one moved out, then I have to accept the time, no choice! Overall, my time table is okay. I have only one class on monday, thursday and friday; I have 4 hours straight classes on tuesday =/

Went to chee fei's mummy shop to have lunch and have a meeting for the cross stitch key chains. Done with the cross stitch last week and now gotta make into a key chain. Need more eye energy, hand energy and patients. Will finish all of them by this week if possible, don't want to drag it so long as next week already a new semester and need to do a lot of preparations (can't think of any yet)!!

My semester 1's result has released around 6pm just now! Okay, my result was okay, all pass and no fail. I got distinction for accounting and management, credit for business&economic stats and microeconomics. I really thought I got high distinction for my accounting >.< and distinction for business&economic stats and microeconomies. All my expectations were 'out' haiz, but at least better than those who got failed. I feel so sad for them. For my friends who scored all HDs and those who nearly got full HDs, congratulations, you guys did a great job. I think I'll need your help hahaha..No worries, maybe because I have too much of distractions, that's why I didn't score what I want..It's okay, I will try my best and work hard for this semester and get a better result =P

Okay, will not think about it anymore. It's all over and I can't do anything to make my result to be all HDs though. Just telling myself, I already tried my best so nothing to be sad because sometimes it's all depends on our luck. At least all pass and no fail, I'm lucky enough, so don't demand and blame myself so much. Just look forward, don't look back...We have to go through hardships and failures then we'll only success..Hope I won't feel bad now =/

Stop all the depressing and emo-ing words! Should start a brand new life and semester like what kelly said. SMILE =D New goals coming up soon!

No comments: