Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm having a very normal holidays. 1 month neither long nor short. I have done nothing much during this holiday. I went out with friends for A movie, meals and did some shopping. Was planning to go to work but those company don't hire people who just work for a month and parents don't let me to work as a promoter. So, I just sit at home and doing things simply. Boring, rotting, growing mushroom (quote from faustina), onlining, dreaming, sleeping and etc..

Went to buddy training yesterday. It was a nice and fun one but tired. I need to get 10 newbies and bring them for campus tour. I'm alone taking care of them, wow! Hard..! Because they're adults like me and not children lol..Can't do and say anything wrong, if not, I'll get trouble lol..Also, I came to know that there'll be having an orientation bash in august and it'll be PORT DICKSON AGAIN!!!! Hahahaha....On the other hand, the food provided was not good, it made me feel uncomfortable, stomach upset, headache till almost vomit. Suffer huh..

I just don't know why I kept having nightmares these few days..What happen??!! LOL..Hope it'll be fine la..I need a nice and sweet sleep lol..Because I will feel tired if I don't sleep well >.< Need to sleep more as I'm worried that I will have to sleep late once the semester starts due to assignments.

Have a nice chat with my cousin who is newly known as in long lost la..Well, we're studying the same course, just that different university. We talked a lot about university thingy and his life in KL and so on, couldn't remember. Forgive me being a forgetful person, because my brain go rust after doing nothing for a month >.< Just offer him a ride or companionship, if he wanna come down for shopping and stuff, my parents or I myself can help him out..I wish I can go out to relax also =P

Am planning to watch Obsessed and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..Waiting for my people to confirm with me lol..





Time to sleep, tired huh =)

No comments: