Saturday, July 18, 2009

Going through a bad night yesterday. There's someone who is really sickening and sturborn. I simply don't understand about this fellow. Not to mention his name. This guy will never understand people's feeling and situation as well as his ex-gf also the same, both of them. I feel the frust, miserable and don't know what to do. Don't want to talk about it. Keep on talk about it, then will be more emo.

I feel so stress at home somehow, you know why? Because first I can easily get into the depression mode, second my parents keep nagging me, third when I feel like going for relaxation with friends I can't. Well, I never can be happy at home when I wanna get over my depression and be happy because parents always scold me and nag me. They want me to help them to do work, ok can, I will of course. When I asked, they asked me wait for while, then I wait, after that scold I don't help them la, bla, bla, bla. Going out with friends always restricted, I don't know why, even just a while also can't. Why?? I don't go for parties, clubbing, pub, etc...So don't need to worry, I might just go yum cha or shopping or chit chat with buddies, that's all..

I just feel that this year I can't live happily why?? It seems every week sure got no happiness =( What a depressed and sad life I have right now..How can I walked out from this sad world?? Angels, please save me out!!! I feel so suffer in this situation. I prefer primary and high school life. It was more cheerful, happier, and etc...Sad also sad about result, not others..But now, have to handle so many things, not only studies..I understand that it's a growing stage, but why people can be happy and get one to love them and I'm the opposite?? Sighhh...

Faster back to study so that I have something to do to distract all these..I really can't take it..How I wish I have elder siblings, so that I can share all my sadness with them and got someone guide me =( Haizz....

Sorry for another depressing post again....

No comments: