Saturday, July 4, 2009

After being emo that day, I'm getting better these few days. I have few tasks need to be done before the new semester starts =)

I need to sew 15 snoopy's head to make as key chains for selling during CNS week. I have not been cross-stitching almost 4 years haha..My skill surely poor abit =P However, I enjoyed sewing haha..

Time passed fast, my semester 1's result will be out in 13 days, new semester will start in 16 days. Neither long nor short. I have to get prepared to start a new semester and hope for the best for my result. I want to do better in semester 2, get good results, gain more leadership skills and etc..Be a better person =) The most important things are good health as in do more exercise like gordon, be calm and relax when facing anything, be optimistic, balance my time, manage everything properly and so on.

Thanks to all my dear friends giving me supports, care and spirit while I'm depressing, sad and emo-ing. Without you guys, I think I can't stand up so fast, I appreciate that! THANK YOU =D

I left 1 more week to relax and holidays. After next week, it's gonna be the orientation week for july intake students. I have signed up to be the "buddy" to aid the students throughout the orientation week. On the 15th, I have to check my new semester's time table and might need to arrange a bit to make it more comfortable for myself. On the 17th, result will be out. I think I can check my result in the midnight 12am of 17th already. I guess my heart will beat till can fly out hahaha!! Hope for the best :D Then then then...Semester starts lo, I'm going back to the busy life where tonnes of assignments need to be done, catch up with tight datelines, need to be consistent for revision, organise Leo activities, counselling training and etc etc...Wow real busy but I will enjoy =P

Well, I'll only going out for 3days of next week. On monday, need to help chee fei's brother to do his psychology survey and help my friend on business stats because she's going to have exam next week =/ wish u luck woei..On wednesday, I'm going out with gordon and shien yin =) We will dinner together and will only movie with gordon because shien yin got piano class >.< It's okay! Haiz just feel a bit waste, when gordon and I broke up last time, and he always said was his bad >.< Don't worry, I won't blame you la, because I believe in you. I feel a bit sad when I know you'll be heading to US to continue studies, I'll miss you a lot..! No worries, we still have time to spend before you're heading to US and I might heading to australia too hmmm...On friday, I have buddy program training from 8.30am to 5.30...Walao, it'll be a long and tiring training, like working hour nia =.=

No comments: