Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm feeling better today. Although he smsed me today, he sounds good to me and suddenly go into the keen situation so I wouldn't want to think more about it because if I think, I'm the one will get hurt so I just replied as I can and just let it be natural. I really feel so confused about the matter already so I don't want to put a lot hope but move all hopes to my studies.

Well, tomorrow will be my first day of semester 2. It'll be a brand new start. I have to be consistent in my studies and scored towards my aims. I will want to be a better person. I will remember to be happy. I will remember I cannot get influence by somebody. I will do as much things as I can to help those people in needs especially my loved ones. I will want to live in a happy and comfortable life.

Okay, it's time to sleep. I have morning class tomorrow! =) All the best to Monash-ians!

No comments: