Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Went to pyramid and celebrate sien wei's birthday from morning till around 5.30pm I guess. Today is a day I really about outing so far.

First thing first, yoke fen and I went to kim gary and checked out whether we can bring in outside foods. So, the answer is "NO". Then, I suggested to meet han liang 1st as he told me that he already reached and waited at the cinema entrance. After that, a guy came to find us, named siew fai. After that, we walked around to find a birthday cake and bought sien wei present.

Edwin and sien wei came to us in a short while after yoke fen received a call from edwin. Han liang suggested to go redbox for karaoke, lunch and celebration. This plan was on =)I was looking forward to sing k again too hahaha...We sing sing sing till 3pm wow!!! That was awesome because I really enjoy singing today than I was with sabrina, sorry to say that. Maybe it's because the songs we chose and sing are matched LOL..Most of the songs are my favourite and can sing la of course haha..

Done karaoke session, the boys decided to go for bowling..At first, I really don't want to play because I have no skill with bowling and I have negative thinking of it. I was thinking I will follow the bowl rolled into the hole =P But by looking at the boys' playing, seems fun, edwin asked me to give a try and yoke fen decided to play a game at another lane so I shared with her. So, I gave myself a try on bowling =) Whoa, I think I have addict to bowling surprisingly haha..I wished I can have a bowling session again soon..!!! 3 more weeks to go, so I can spend more time on badminton, bowling, swimming and other sports, hooray!!!! I'm happy that I learned a new sport today =)


It was a tiring day but was fun. However, I'm back to the sad world now because I get scolded by parents due to long hours out there. I know everytime I go out, come back sure get scolded, considered used to it already. But I became very sad this time, I don't know why and it makes me think that I'm lonely and I'm bad @@ I just don't want to make myself to think about that and I know I have getting back to the sickness again, hate it!!! When can I go back the original me? The happy-go-lucky, take things easy and cheerful me? Where're you??!!!!

I just can't stand with this feeling anymore..Everytime I get into this feeling, I can't stop myself from thinking negatively and wanna cry. After cry, I will still feel the same although will feel better huh..Who can save me?? Help me get rid of this feeling??!!! Help me throw away this feeling to far far away, don't ever come back to me pleaseeeee!!!!!!! I feel that I have no cure to my depression and sadness..Why have to be like this because of all the incidence happen?? I wanna be a strong girl and not the fragile one huh...

Okay, I guess I'm getting emo already, have to stop here to avoid it to become an emo post which it is suppose a happy one. Anyway, I have enjoyed a lot today, thanks to you guys. Wish you all have a good start for new semester this friday =)

No comments: