Monday, June 29, 2009

Holidays still bored for me as I'm still helping my dad working =.= Those figures are like can't tally huh, I have rechecked it many many times..Forget it!!

I'm supposed to go pyramid with my friends today. At first, they said go for a movie and lunch but they called me and said don't want movie already huh, make the outing bored only haiz..I look at my purse and I realised I have not much money left as I need money for tansformers movie, Sien Wei's birthday present, new clothes and my textbooks huh..I have spent 40 bucks for lunch last week, damn expensive huh..So, I decided not to go.

I need to go out with yoke fen to buy sien wei's birthday present tomorrow, hopefully not that expensive la because I'm going to bankrupt already *touch wood*. I'm going to watch transformers with gordon, and waiting for sien wei, his frens and shien yin see whethere they wanna go anot..! On thursday, julian said he wanna bring me and other friends to 1U, hopefully my parents let. I'm going out with Audrey, my long lost primary buddies haha aka my neighbour for lunch this friday before she's going back to melbourne next week =)

Due to H1N1, I can't really go out haiz..Thought to have a nice holidays with all my friends this whole month *.* I think I will start watching the 15 anime dvds (7 shows)burned by my friend last week haha..

1. Honey & Clover
2. Honey & Clover II
3. Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
4. Chobits
5. Bokura Go Ita
4. Ouran Host Club
5. Hayate No Gotoku!
6. Shakugan No Shana
7. Shakugan No Shana II

I still have Nicholas Teo's 无敌三宝妹, AOD's 仁心解码 (psychology show)and other nice show haha...I think I'm gonna be tv addict already but nah not going to watch tv show so often once new semester starts LOL..

Really need to enjoy this whole holiday before back to the stressful, hectic and busy life haha..Friends, bring me out to have more fun la!!!!

No comments: