Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, I was really sad the night before yesterday because bie leave me. Just because of his parents said we're young and no way for u ==" We're already 19, not small kids anymore, I just don't understand what are the thoughts of his parents in their mind. Although my parents is kind of old fashion, they also didn't really reject and if I'm able to cope with my studies, then everything is fine huh.. His family is a western style of life I guess, not supposed his parents is more open?? @@ Haiz, he decided to listen to his parents and don't wanna fight for our love, so how i persuade him also no use, it's just wasting my time, energy and saliva.

Bie, I tell you I cried for you and cried everything because you don't want to take initiative to fight for our relationship. All your reasons that you told me can actually solve-able, just that you're too sturborn that don't even wanna think about it..It's so hurt you know..! Although I'm better now and said to be the old us (bro&sis), I still hope we can be together, waiting for you to become brave!!!

Alright, exam is over and it's the time to take good rest and do something that I have been thinking of to do. I'm still thinking what should I do during the whole 1 month before I start my new semester. It'll be a tough period when you're in the semester as there'll be tonnes of assignments to do and I'm active in 2clubs&societies and MUSA-Business School. It'll be a real busy time for me but I would take the challenges and enjoy it hahaha!!! Because I made myself into all those responsibilities, I become a person who can think widely, managed to handle many things at once, time management and so forth.. However, I still have a room for improvement, I still need to be more outgoing, so that I can be a better person especially I'm a business student.

1 month neither short nor long..I know I can do a lot of things throughout the whole month. My previous plans have been cancelled because of him who made the decision, so I feel so empty and don't know what to do for my holidays. I have no incentive to plan it now, as my happy feeling for all these planning gone!!! However, I will definitely go for badminton (my favourite sport), watch dramas that I have missed out so much, shopping, reading books, help my father to do work, find a part-time job in my current university, hang out with my old buddies and maybe go for japanese class. Not to forget, I still have to settle all my Leo and Monex Club activities LOL.. Leo: First Aid Class & PAWS-Cross stich; Monex: Singapore trip..Actually, my holiday not bad, just that I hoping I can do more..Ahaha, nearly forgot, SMKSU, my former high school will be having Family Day on 4th july (Saturday). So, I'll be meeting my old friends, YAY!!! But I promised to bring bie along, haiz too bad, now everything is over. Because he will not appreciate what I have planned. I feel all disappointment on all guys!!

I went to pyramid with my darlings (yi wen, faustina & yong zhen) right after our last paper last evening. We went to buy scarf for ourselves, nice and cheap though. After that, 3 of them went into a shop to buy shirts. I didn't buy any shirts because I know my parents will scold me on spending on shirts, so I hardly buy shirts without them. Next, we proceed to H2O shop to buy face scrub (faustina buying) lol..Then, I suggested to go bookshop to search for some books to read but I can't find any books that interest me and the price of those books are high. Undecisive on what to buy for reading, then we proceeded to Nandos to have our dinner, wow it was an expensive one but I enjoyed =P Hahaha, after that, Faustina went to buy breads for her friends who were crying (Life is hard!!!) and I bought bread for my family.

Last shop we visited before we went home was Speedy!! Hehehe guess what I have bought??!!! I bought 张栋梁-沉默的瞬间 new album ^^ I love his songs so much. He will be having his promo on 27th June, 4 promo one shot a day, wow!!! I'm planning to go to his 3rd promo of the day which will be held in pyramid haha, nearest to my house lol..Lets listen to his songs and memorise all before meet him up, excited!!! =)

I'm supposed to sleep lol, very sleepy now because I didn't sleep well the night before yesterday (crying+exam stress+sad+depress)!!! Alright, will have more updates sooon..Goodnight all..Wish my friends who are having test later in either morning or noon good luck!! Gambatte yo!! =)

No comments: