Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm in the 3rd day of holidays, it seems bored and suffered for me I guess..

What I have done? Nothing, everyday sit at home, and get scolded by parents..I used to it already but ever since that day I came back late from pyramid with my friends, they kept scolding me where I can't stand it and I don't want to talk much so as to won't feel any offences and what so ever but even worse huh..Sometimes I really don't know how to live happily..

Okay, I decided to stop thinking about him and get all my depression and sadness away, thought to have a relax and clear mind, but another side of suffer coming..No one know how I feel when I am in depression..I need to keep all to myself and cope with it! I don't know where to go to release myself and happiness 24/7..Enough of sadness and depression..I feel I'm so old, weak and fragile if I keep on like that..

I WANNA BE THE CHEERFUL GIRL!!!!

What happen? Can anyone tell me why I'm facing so many hardships huh? It's okay, emo-ing at the moment because I have no freedom as in I can't go out with friends, even when I go out with them, I'm sure, 200% sure, my parents sure will nag and scold me neither come back early or late..It's all the same..I feel so fed up sometimes..I wanna sleep to avoid any arguements and stuff and sometimes I feel really tired, just need a short nap, get scold again =="

Because of I'm in this situation, most of my friends will not wanna ajak me out for anything because they know I can't go out with them, how sad it is??!! I like got a distance with them haiz..

Especially now, I feel sensitive with all those scolding and nagging because he left me, no one to share my sadness and happiness..I feel my life empty..I start to realise that he is kind of person who want you then if he will come to you, when he gets you, then he put you aside, even now we're not together, at least, as bro&sis, should care also, but he didn't ==" only I still care for him..Not appreciated though..

I feel that guys are cruel somehow, I know it's not applicable to all..They break promises and never care about us huh..As my friends said, don't trust guys fully, they might not truthful to us haiz...

No comments: