Monday, June 15, 2009

Have been going through hardship, depression and sadness throughout the weekend because of the stress on management exam paper today. I was so nervous and worried that I'm not able to answer the questions. Management is not for me as I don't really understand most of the things from the beginning. I have been married to the textbook from morning to late night but my brain seems that sesak. My friends also facing the same problem as me because we're sitting on the same boat haha. However, I was more suffered because I was having bad gastric, migraine and leg muscle cramp =/. All these sicknesses are due to lack of sleep, accumulation of didn't eat well, depressions and so forth. Thanks my bie for being supportive and cheer me up. Without his words, I don't think I can stand all the hardships because how my friends motivate me, all didn't work on me somehow.

I know I have walked out of the bad experiences I had previously but depressions and bad memories still in my brain cells >.< Sometimes, I really hate myself of being like that..Anyhow, I really wanna kill all those in my brain cells as for my own good and have promised my bie. I will appreciate what I have now, everyhthing!! I will now give all my hearts to my family, my dearest bie, friends and my education!! These people are the most important in my life. I will never let you all go and don't ever leave me alone, never, never, never!! Please bring me the fragile girl back to the strong me, I do not want to be the fragile one because it's not a good!

I still have one more paper to go for my final which is microeconomics. Well, I do like economics and I feel it better than management but I also have to work hard for it la..I really hope my first semester result is a good one as in all above distinctions but the lowest grade I can accept will be credit lo. Pray hard for everything, gambatte :)

I feel happy because I met bie today right after my exam. It was a nice meet but aiyo don't know why I was so silence although I got lots of things to talk about, sorry bie. However, I was not as nervous as I thought at least. I'm glad that I can meet him today. He shines my life with happiness. I hope we can let our parents know we're together by this week. As this sunday is Father's Day, I have an idea to take this opportunity to let both of parents know, a surprise for them =) Okay, after my last paper, I really have to make full used of the 1 month holidays to do whatever things I want and I missed and of course will accompany my bie LOL..!! Not to forget, my fellow friends' outings haha..

No comments: