Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, I have been busy working for my dad and just went out with my buddies few hours only. It was not a very enjoy one because I have curfew as in have to help my dad finish his work, so I have no choice. I feel bored and everyday have to key in all the data into the software.

Hopefully, the work that have assigned to me can be finished by tomorrow because I wanna start my planning for my club and socities' activities and really go out with my friends haha...Because of H1N1, I don't think my parents will let me go out often so need to find something to do at home. I wish I can get all my next semester units' books so I can read on it before I start semester. At least I have something to do and be prepared for next semester, I wanna do even better than this semester!! Wish me luck =) Good result=Good Future=Good Career+Good Boyfriend+Good Family=Good Life!!!

I guess I will go and find a part time job to earn more money to pay my coming semester's books which will cost me around RM600, WOW!! At the same time, I wanna go shopping!!! There're many sales everywhere and really worth to buy!!! I need new clothes and shoes =)

Also, I think I have gained weight since my holidays start LOL..I have been eating so much everyday =.=" I love to eat, that's why lo!! It's okay..I'm planning to do exercise and keep myself slim, healthy and increase my stamina =D Hmmm, I'll be going for swimming classes and evening jog..Really need exercise because sometimes too stress and I can't relax myself due to lack of exercise..So, I wanna keep myself healthy by exercising and eat healthily ~~

I was thinking to buy a new laptop but I guess I have no budget for it at the moment so I will invest a new digital camera. I start to love photography and camwhoring hahaha =P


Time for dinner!! **Hope you(bie)'ll get well soon! I know I can't help you because I can't be by your side and take care of you already but I will try my best to help you to cure your coughing okay?! =) take care!

No comments: