Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It was my birthday yesterday. I'm so happy because of everyone's birthday wishes through facebook and sms!! What I have received from my friends are 1 teddy bear (yay!!), scarf and one small secret recipe cake from my high school friend =) I love those gifts very much and I bought myself 张栋梁 Nicholas Teo's album that day, wow!!! Hahaha...I'm going to his promo with synomone this saturday..Can see him in reality LOL..

My friend burned me 15 anime dvds to ease my boredom, wohoo!! I haven't start watch them yet. Will start it when I finished helping my dad to work =/ I still have some taiwanese shows with me which I have not watch them yet too..Must watch all before start new semester because once start study, no time for me to even watch tv @@

My holidays so far okay but still kind of bored but getting to have plans on =) This whole week will be spending time to do my dad's work and once a while going to pyramid lol..I'm going to watch Transformer with julian, ee ling and jie ying tomorrow, yay!! Next, kar leng said she wanna go kitschen buyy clothes and me too. You know why?? Hahaha because sales!!! 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 70%!!!!!!!! Wow, most of the clothes there are really really nice and with the discounts, it's worth to purchase kekeke^^^ Hope I can buy them home =P


Well, I have nothing much to do today as usual but am going to sunway college to support him for exam as I promised him while we were still together. Even next time he has exam will still go support him no matter what. Yeah I have let go but still will be his supporter for everything he'll be doing..I believe that if we have the fate, we'll be together soon..Just bear with his parents says..So bie, I will always be there for you, remember!!! You're not alone okay? Good luck and all the best for your exam later, I'll be there to send my concern, love and cares to you ya! Below picture is for you, Gambatte!!!

No comments: