Friday, June 12, 2009

Weeks of examination already arrived...

Well, I'm so disappointed that I couldn't finish my Bus&Econs Stats where I know how to do everything questions. What a waste?? Haiz..I can't do anything to it but just hope that when result is out, it is what I expect..However, it was a nice attempt for this subjects. I still remembered when I came to make a decision between whether to take Bus Stats (easy) or Bus&Econs Stats (hard), I was so worry that I can't cope with it as my seniors said it is a hard one..But after all, I feel that it is okay for me, too bad I'm not going to major in this area =/

I had my accounting and finance paper today. It was a fine paper. During the 10 minutes reading time, I quickly went through the whole paper and tried to recall what I have read because I don't want to miss any corners and parts for this paper..I'm aiming so high for this unit lol..Luckily, I know how to do all, somehow I forgot some points, but it's alright..

2 down and 2 more to go!! I have no mood to study today as I got migraine, leg-ache, feel like vomit...Haze made us like that >.< why every year must have haze?? =.= So, I'm planning to study tomorrow, hopefully I'm able to finish 90% of it by tomorrow..Sunday left with 10% and won't be too stress for exam on monday =/ Wish me luck lol!!!

Okay, it's time to go to bed..Tired after stress =( Need to wait and study tomorrow..

No comments: