Friday, June 12, 2009

1. The person who tagged you is: Richard Koh Chee Kin

2. Your relationship with him/her is: Boyfriend/girlfriend

3. Your first impression of him/her is: Cute =P

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is: At the moment not yet but soon to have!

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is: I love you?!

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will... He is already my lover and I hope we'll be the forever one :)

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that: improve? haha be brave and I hope much *keep in secret*

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do: No enemies for me no matter how bad the person treat me, so as him :)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: Backstabbed and talk bad about me!!

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is: Everything that I can do for him all...

11. Your overall impression on him/her is: Quiet

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself: Friendly

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself: Jealousy and sometimes too kind

14. The most ideal person you want to be is: Can be trusted, love and care for me :)

15. For people who care and love you, say something to them: Thanks for everyone be my side, support and keep me comfort everytime I faced hardship..

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
1.Sook Kuan , 2. Shien Yin , 3.Richard , 4.Ee Ling , 5.Yi Wen , 6.Jennie, 7.Qi Hong
8.Patricia, 9.Flora, 10.Sien Wei


17. Who is 6 having a relationship with? Not sure lol..

18. Is 9 a male or a female? Female

19. What is 2 studying at the moment? Bachelor (Hon) Psychology

20. Who was the last person you had a chat with? Richard (sms)

21. What kind of music does 8 like? Not sure but I guess sentimental gua..

22. Does 1 have any siblings? Yup, 4 including her if I'm not mistaken..
23. Is 4 single? Yes!

24. What is the surname of 5? Yap

25. What's the hobby of 3? Facebooking and chatting :)listening to music!

26. Do 7 and 9 get along well? They do not know each other..

27. Where is 10 studying at? Sunway University College.

28. Say something casual about your eyes: Big as many people said..

29. Have you tried developing feelings for 2? Haha friendship?!

30. Where does 9 live? USJ

31. What colour does 4 like? Pink I guess..

33. Does 2 like 7? No!

34. How did you get to know 8? During AUSMAT :)

35. Does 3 have any pets? Yup, dog :)

36. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world? Not sure!

37. Are you sexy? *No comments*

38. What am I doing now? Blogging and chatting LOL..

No comments: