Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Walk for the Children was organised by Sunway University College, my former college which was held today..For monash student, I guess only sabrina, marsha, joeanne, kenny, 2 friends of weng howe, weng howe and me attended..I thought it will be a big crowd but it was not that, manageable..However, congratulation to the crews who make the event successful lol..Nice walk ^^ I have not been exercise about a year, of course off and on got go for short walk la..









These are just a few photos I took lol, I looked so pale and tired..My eye bags are getting worse >.< I bought a beach splash dress before I went back from SYUC hahaha..I feel that I am so lazy to study and can't really stay long with the books especially the theory parts =/ I would prefer calculation more than reading..Anyway, I still have to study, if not, how to score leh, tell me??!! Haiz...Anyone got any effective way that help me stay longer with books?? =.=

I have to bear with my finals in a month (end on 18 june) then I will have one month holidays..I have no idea on what to do during the holidays but worry about finals for now..It is very important leh, I need to score at least 60% for every unit , I aimed higher obviously..I really really hope finals is manageable to me and I can score well!!! God bless!!! I wish all my fellow friends and myself, good luck and all the best for finals!!! Best wishes all...

I will not blog much for these few weeks but if I free, I will blog :) need meditation as well hahahaha....Byeeeee =P

No comments: