Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well, people tend to have monday blues but I went out with my coursemates (promised) to have a karaoke session to relax ourselves before back to revision..

I have been a procrastinator =P I feel lazier as soon as the exam comes..

Once we stepped into university life, we can't be lazy anymore but be consistent. It's important as it will influence our bright future LOL..

I have been trying hard to force myself stay longer to the books but somehow I can fall asleep >.< I got the heart to study but my mind gone cacat lol..

My aim is to score 70% average minimum. I might not reach but hope I can at least achieve 60% and above on average so as to eligible for student exchange to Australia campus. My chances to transfer to Clayton have been decreased as my family financial constraints, the fees over there is extremely high, the exchange rate now is way higher!!! Oh no!!! If I'm able to exchange to australia is okay already for now, at least I still can go over there..I will anyway further my master in australia =)

For now, I gotta work hard within this 2 weeks in order to score well in my finals!!!

For my 1 month holidays before starting semester 2, I will want to do:
(1) Continue work
(2) Pay a visit to Melbourne
(3) Learn Japanese Language
(4) Shoppings!!!
(5) Karaoke
(6) Cooking and Baking
(7) Read as much story books as I can
(8) Somemore to go...Can't think of any now xD (any suggestions??)

Alright, gotta go now, back to revision :P

No comments: