Monday, June 1, 2009

Exam Week!!

Time passed really fast, I'm almost finish my semester 1. And now is in the month of june, which is the examination month..

I'm the original me that I always nervous and worry so much..I gotta cool down myself in order to have a fresh mind to do my revisions and exams. It is not good if you keep on stress yourself, it will scary one..

Can't believe that next thursday is my 1st day of finals. Finals will started off with Business and Economic Statistics, Principle of Accounting and Finance, Management and Microeconomics..

I will have to start the war for the next 2 weeks..All good lucks friends must come help me oh, you're so important to me :P

Alright, I have decided to let you go..You're not important to me somehow..No matter how much I love you, all your doings and attitudes are not suitable for me..Yeah, I agreed that you're a romantic guy but not high percentage over other characteristic of yours..I don't like to have a guy likes to flirt with many girls, while he is already engaged or not responsible for what he has promised..You're not worth it anymore..I hope the girls out there, please don't trust guy so much especially guy like him, seriously don't ever attempt, you'll get hurt..

I have to fight with my spirit that no more him in my heart and mind, he is just a normal friend of mine..I regret that I shouldn't accepted him at the very beginning..Thank god, that you have pull me out from this person..I have learned a lot life experiences, so I can handle my new lifestyle better than previous..I appreciate it and I will think twice before I make any decisions..

Wish me luck while doing my revision for this whole week!! Need to be concentrate!!

1 comment:

Jass said...

haha, y this post seems kinda familiar de... XD
anyway, let's go on with your life... let it be...