Friday, November 28, 2008

I went to Penang last days. It was great but I took very little photos. Anyway, I'll post up the photos maybe tomorrow because my laptop kena virus so cannot online..So sad..!!!!

Sorry ling, I'll watch Twilight with you next week ya!!! :)

I went for jobs interview today. It was a quite not nervous one but a happy interview especially the second one. They haven't approve me but I really really hope that I can get the jobs lo. 3 months hoidays leh..I can do and learn many things and work to earn more pocket money..One of the jobs is to be a tuition teacher..The employer said I'll most probably get hire and will start work on January..hehe..Hope they are really hire me la..

Except for jobs seeking, I would want to learn Japanese Language but I think I'll postpone it because now I wanna learn things that most important 1st, I'l learn this after my 1st year finals :) Then, I wanna learn swimming..Gosh, i'm already an adult, till now I don't even know how to swim, paiseh keke ^^ My brother and sister also wanna learn, so it's depends my parents let who learn 1st..Of course I wanna be the first one to learn la LOL..Furthermore, I somehow interested to learn make-up and facial though..I asked my mum, she said yes there are people learn these during their holidays..But the thing is the course fees expensive lo..Will call up or go to the centre and ask lo ;)

Planning to have a christmas outing with high school and collegemate but I am not sure whether they all free or not :) Anyway, still in the process of planning haha..A year going to passed, I'm still very miss Japan especially my japanese friends and my foster parents huh :( I couldn't contact them :"(


Chinese New Year is fall on January next year..Count, count, count..1 1/2 month to go CNY..I love CNY because I can meet all my relatives especially my nephews and niece..BABIES :) I have this habit since I was a baby haha which is buy CNY album every year..Last year, MYFM DJs combine with Astro DJs to have their own CNY album..Whoa!!! Their vocal are so great, can say better than those sing from small :)I'll definitely buy their album this year..You all must support them also hehe :)

No comments: