Friday, November 21, 2008

AUSMAT Awards Night 2008 - Part 2


Ms Ruba, my favourite economics lecturer!!! At first, I got a feeling that she's not that good but after few months, good feelings with her haha.. Actually she is a very good teacher. Economics used to be not my favourite subject and not my scoring subject so I really afraid this subject..She really gives me the confidence towards economics..So now, I love econs very much besides accounting :) Thanks Ms Ruba, I appreciate everything you taught me and I'll remembered the days we were in college ;)


Ms Nithi, my Information System lecturer!!! I really a computer noob..I don't like computer stuff and I very stupid in computer games, PS games and etc..After I attended this subject, I found that IT not really that hard but gotta work very hard for it and I DID IT!!! YEAH!!! With the support of Ms Nithi, I have improved a lot and I started to love this subject :) Thanks Ms Nithi, I appreciate everything you taught me and I'll remembered the days we were in college ;)


Ms Priya, one of my EALD lecturer!! Too bad I couldn't even get a chance to take photo with Mr Jey..Alright, she's a good teacher!! I have improved my english a lots with the help from two of them..I felt hardship as my english not as good as others and I was so depressed that time..Both of them really helped me lots..Thanks Ms Nithi, I appreciate everything you taught me and I'll remembered the days we were in college ;) It was really fun keke xD


Ms Jennifer, my accounting teacher!! Erm, she's okay but many of my friends not really like her haha..Anyway she is helpful in my homework..When I have any hardship, she helps me a lot keke but she's sometimes very blur..Thanks Ms Jennifer, I appreciate everything you taught me and I'll remembered the days we were in college ;)

Ms Santhi, my applicable maths lecturer!!! She didn't come on that day..Miss her a lot..She is really a very good lecturer..I feel sorry to her because my marks really disappointed lol haha..However, I enjoyed in every her class..I remembered the method of doing maths she taught me :) Thanks Ms Santhi, I appreciate everything you taught me and I'll remembered the days we were in college ;)

No comments: