Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Trips!!!

I went to penang on the week I finished my last paper for finals..Penang was great..I think I enjoyed eating more than travelling around :) Penang foods were nice and tastier than KL I guess hahahaha..I wished I can go penang again when I have a longer break :) The 2nd day in Penang, my family and I decided to have our dinner in a seafood restaurant. Although it's expensive but the foods, their services and drinks ichiban =D Falgs hanging on the top..






Besides that, I went to genting as well, just came back yesterday morning. OMG!!! I really have nothing to do in Genting as I'm not that interested with the theme park's game..So, we just went to have the cold weather haha..However, I took some photos in the hotel which I stayed in..Christmas atmosphere now haha!!!!






Below photos were taken in Theme Park hotel:





1st day's dinner, we ate in this restaurant located in First World hotel:


Star Walk in Genting :), you can see some singers' handprinting :)








That's all the photos haha..I gotta start working tomorrow lo..So, I'll be quite busy..Won't blog so much but I'll still :) Especially Christmas, New Year and CNY coming haha..Sure got a lot of photos I think haha ;-)

1 comment:

Balthazar said...

omg, your brother grew a moustache!!! i miss him and his weird badminton style...