Sunday, October 5, 2008

The day before Mocks

Tomorrow is the first day of ausmat mocks. Tomorrow (monday) is EALD, followed by Accounting, Economics, Information System and Applicable Mathematics.

Well prepared? Nope I don't. I hope I can score well in this exam especially accounting and economics la. GAMBATEH!!! Good luck to myself and to all my ausmat's friends!!!

I went to OUG to have my breakfast with family, then we proceed to old town. I look for my graduation night's gaun lo. Haha this is my first time to wear gaun and look for gaun :) After mocks, I will go for exercise to make myself more slim so that when I wear gaun wil look nicer :)

Will look for more choices of gaun and posted here. Of course I need your suggestions and idea lo hehe..

Okay la, I gotta back to study lo. I will not blog until I finish my mocks on friday. Be back on friday hahahaha..

No comments: