Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Me and my family went to have our breakfast this morning in KL. Oh my gosh!!! We thought the restaurant's foods are great but nope lol..Not nice at all huh, waste money la..Spent RM37, the foods really not nice..

After that, we went to Subang Parade to purchase my facial set because my one already finish. Hmm, as H20+ very expensive although it's very effective so mummy said don't want lo..So, I decided to use Clinique :) The price still expensive but not as expensive as H20+ lol..While waiting the sales lady to update my details to their customer records, my mum saw the make-up foundation where they gave customers a free trial de..I saw the lip stick quite nice and suit me..However, I didn't buy lo because I have not enough money in hand and after committed to buy the facial set, all money used up haha..Next time la :)

Then, we came back to home..I decided to back to study but I'm getting lazy lol..Don't why!!! Seriously, I wanna study de but haiz cannot stand already..Wanna watch tv show and relax..But MOCKSSS!!!! No way mannnn..!!! Haiz..Still forcing myself to study, hope I can gather my study mood now lo..OKay la, I wanna visit my facebook lo :)

That's my new facial set ;)

No comments: