Friday, October 10, 2008

Last day of mocks!!!

Today is the last day of mocks. Hmm let talk about this whole week's exams.

EALD: It was okay though. The 2nd listening part seriously hard because the speakers really slang weii..Overall okay!!

Accounting: It was okay too except for the budget question haiz..All alright la. Luckily those theories I did read it and I know how to do :) Also, my lecturer told me that my BEWA competition get a PASS not credit..Hmm..nevermind la because that day I didn't study much especially theories lol..I'm satisfied, at least I have a good practice before mocks..

Economics: Erm, I was too worry about this paper until I became CRAZY!!! Then, I study, study and study!!! Repeat, repeat and repeat..Before exam started, my friend tell me tips huh..But nevermind la, I studied for the exam ma, not for the tips..Anyway, I can do all questions lol, but yesterday I realised that I misunderstand the question and did wrong for that part, so I confirm 9 marks gone.. What a waste man!!!

Information System: Objective questions were okay, do-able!! But part b and c damn tough especially the pseudocode part..! Haiz..I think I can pass la :) Gotta work hard now!!!

Applicable Mathematics: This was the worse paper of all. I seriously don't know how to do huh..BAD!!!! Hope I can pass la..From now on, gotta practice more!! I'm not that pro ad..huh..

Well, I suppose to go pyramid with my friends de but one of them said very tired so our plan canceled..Yu Liang said will go pyramid on Tuesday, so I might going only next tuesday haha..Hope I can more shopping this few days..After that, no more shopping because gotta prepare for my external..External must do well LOL!!!

I will have holidays until tuesday officially and holiday on wednesday. Suppose have class de but applicts class cancel so I will go college in the afternoon for moral presentation :)

So for this few days, I will look for my graduation night's attire..Also, I will plan some important events that I wanna do after external..

I want SHOPPING!!! MOVIES!!!! RELAXXXXX!!! ------------ STUDY!!!!! :)

No comments: