Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged by Flora ^^

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
My schoolmate.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
She is pretty, good in studies, friendly, great personality and loving :)

3. The most memorable things she had done for you.
Erm..I think she helped me bought a pair of color contact lens

4. The most memorable things she has said to you?
Don't remember..!

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
I think I will run away if not her boyfriend will kill me.

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
I don't think she'll be my enemy haha =D

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
Nothing I guess because she's great :)

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Back step me..?! LOL

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
Don't understand the question.

10. The overall impression of her is..
Smart and optimistic.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Not sure hehe.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I'm myself

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Like to think so much and like to scared around.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
My future boyfriend.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Thank you so much and I appreciate everything you all do for me :)

Ten people to tag :
Yu Liang
Grace
Daryl
Joseph
Shien Yin
Sook Kuan
King
Sarah
Jennie
Jenny

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
No of course. Because no.10 already have her perfect boyfriend.

How about no. 5 and 8?
Nah..If they're together, they will be lesbian lol..

What is no. 1 studying about?
Foundation in Computer Technology.

Is no. 4 single?
Erm, I'm not sure..

Say something about no. 6
Cute and responsible person.

No comments: