Saturday, September 20, 2008

Okay, assignments finally all done :) It seems to and suppose to be happy and relax but for me no..

Mock comes in 2 weeks time..I haven't even start any subjects yet except for accounting because I had the BEWA yesterday but I have not really study it, so have to do lots of practices lol..

After the BEWA yesterday, me, shien yin and sook kuan went to sunway pyramid again. This outing is our last outing before mocks :) We had our lunch in Pizza Hut. We met shien yin's friends and my primary friend, Hyik Men. Wow, tell you, hyik men they all can chat for so long. Before we go pizza hut, they were already finished their pizzas, then they can chat until we left huh =D We ate Hawaii Chicken pizza. Sook Kuan don't like to eat pineapple and me don't really like to eat the meat haha..

After ate, we shop around and decided to buy something. I bought some key chain for Su Anne as her birthday present because tonight she has birthday party at Sunway Yuen Steamboat =P Then I was thinking whether to buy myself a pair of fresh look coloured contacts lens. I thought to buy a pair but they said they don't have and must buy a box de..I have not enough money..So we went back ad lo..

No comments: