Sunday, September 21, 2008

I went to Su Anne's birthday party yesterday night at Sunway Steamboat Buffet :)

As no one wanna fetch me there and I have no car yet, so Chen Liang came to fetch me. I finally met with my ex-classmates and ex-schoolmates after I left high school.

The buffet dinner was attended by me, Chen Liang, Zhen Hui, Jia Yin, Su Anne of course, Wee Li (Wall-E), Jia Ming, David Soon, Hui Jian, Jie Qi, Debra and Ye Heng (our photographer). Wee Li bought a huge card and a nice cake from berry cakehouse for anne.

Wow, the steamboat was great and tasty. It is better than Yuen Steamboat which is opposite and La La Chong :) Hmmm.. I will bring my friends there again after our mocks over.

I might have a gathering at my house with my friends and ex-classmates and schoolmates..Gotta plan plan =) Always wondering potluck or BBQ better. If BBQ, we need to buy lots of foods. Prices of foods have been increasing these days. As what Chen Liang said last night "Economic Crisis" hahaha..

After finish eating around 10.30pm, we were discussing where to go next. We discussed for 1 hour also cannot decide haha..At last, they decided to go Bacelonia lol..Too bad I gotta go back early because it was almost midnight and I don't know my parents let me go or not and I have only RM2 in my purse hehehe..

I have forgot to bring my camera there but my camera almost spoilt anyway. Luckily, Ye Heng bought his new bought more than 10k's Canon camera and in charge to take photograph for us and of course Zhen and Liang brought theirs la =D

Thanks ya all of you!! I will receive the photos soon. Once I receive, then I'll post it up..Stay tuned..!


No comments: