Saturday, September 6, 2008

Outing!!!

I had my second last topic of accounts' exam. Erm well I know how to do but I couldn't balance it and stuff like that.. Haiz.. 8.8% leh.. Crazy meh... Hope I can get at least 8% la..

Then, after my test, me, sook kuan and shien yin, we went to pyramid together. When we reached there, we walked around and decided to have our lunch while waiting gordon ( my ex) to come. We ate slowly in Wendy's but gordon got a trouble to come to pyramid. He was supposed to reach there by 2++pm but end up he reached at around 3pm. It's okay la, don't blame him :) Before that, we bought a golden purse for joanna as her birthday present lo =D. We shared out.

We went to Popular bookstore but we didn't buy anything. After that, we continued walking.. Walk, walk, walk, walk and walk.. Until around 4pm, we went to old block starbucks near the main entrance to have some drinks and easy for shien yin to find her mummy.. So drink, drink, drink, drink and drink; chat, chat, chat, chat and chat; laugh, laugh,laugh, laugh and laugh.. Hahahahaha..

Shien yin went back around 4:30pm; me and sook kuan accompany gordon lo.. Chat until 5:20pm then me and sook kuan went back because afraid of the traffic jam :) Then, we left gordon alone there..

He really a shy and speakless boy haha..He don't really have any topic to chat on ;) Anyway, we finally met each other after almost 5 years la actually and after 1 year++ we broke up haizzz..

Gotta go now, tomorrow or means later I have to go visit to old folks home with ausmatians..

No comments: