Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Visit to Old Folks Home..!

Today, we AUSMAT paid a visit to Lovely Nursing Home, Pusat Kanak-kanak Penyayang and Taman Megah orphanage I think.. At first, I chose to go orphanage but the form were full so I decided to go Nursing Home :)

Ms Suzana asked us to carry the stuff that we wanna gave to the 3 home from Ms. Ruma's office. Exclude the boys, I think I'm only the girl who carried more 2 bags of things which is heavy at once for both hands. Ms Ruba, my economics teacher saw me carrying the bags and she said to me: "Are you okay with the carrying??", then I said of course I can lol.. She continued and said:"I see you so small but you can carry heavy stuff...!" Hahaha.. I was laughing there..

After we reached there, and after we brought the things for the old folks, we helped Ms Nithi's group carried stuff to Rumah Penyayang. After that, we went back to our place and Rubini distributed the layer cakes to us and we were suppose to give to the old folks..

Then, we went to chat with the old folks. Most of the old folks are Indian and few Chinese.. The owner of the home is also an Indian ;) I chat with an Indian lady for more than 2 hours and then I went to another Chinese lady and chat with her.

Me and my friend, Sarah met an Indian man who is really scary.. As what Sarah told me, that man got a bit mental problem, in fact I think he is the worst one la.. Scary lol.. He asked Sarah what time was that time, but Sarah didn't wear her watch so she took out her phone and told him, but he go and took her phone and wanted her to give him her phone lol.. Another incident he made was he asked my another friend, Siew Fan whether she got go for pray or not as in like buddhist. Siew Fan said she don't because she is a christian. Then he scolded her that why she don't pray and he told her that if she still don't go for pray then she'll be tangkap by police.. Ahahahhahaha...

Next, another Chinese man aged around 40 if I'm not mistaken, he came towards me. Of course wanted to chat with me haha.. He asked me many things lol.. Then he walked off but he came back to me again.. He wanted to take a photo with him and requested that he want me to send the photo personally to him.. And I said it's okay, I'll asked my teacher to give you but he insist want me to send him personally.. So I have no idea by telling him that if I free and I'll send to him lo.. Then, one of my coursemate asked me to go for donation, I left him after that.. He wanted me to go back to him later, then I said okay I will haha..

Then, we left the home and went to the Rumah Penyayang under the rain but Ms Suzana had an umbrella.. I saw a lot of kids there hehe :) I saw a 28days baby.. I think the baby is she.. She is so cute and her fingers so tiny and small..haha..

We waited for 30minutes then we went back by bus. After reached my college, Sarah sent me to SS9 to meet up with my mum ;)

The photos for today's outing will be post later on because all the photos are with Rubini..

No comments: