Friday, August 29, 2008

Back..!!!

Hello, I'm back haha.. Have been busy throughout the whole 2 weeks, at least now can relax a bit but still got lots of exams and assignments going on and mock exams soon lol.


Well, as I want to cure my pimples on my face, I went to Pakson in Sunway Pyramid to seek for new facial set. I have discovered this:



I have bought both of this brand and I'm now using the Clinique and the H2O i'll use it after Clinique after all Clinique is small :)

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I went to my Japanese student exchange welcome party in my uncle house. There was 5 Japanese student consists of Yuta Sato, Haruka, Rie, Chi and Park. I didn't take any photo with Park as hmm he was like keep sticking with my friend, Jey. He is a Korean but he live in Japan!!


~ Chi & me (look so old) ~


~ Me (look so weird) & Yuta ~

~ Rie & me (look blur) ~

~ Haruka, Chi, Rie & me ~

Next, I'm the only one have to back to college and study among my friends so I can't have fun with them so the last time I met them was last Saturday which is the farewell party haha.. What a sad thing it was..I can only meet them and enjoyed with them during the welcome party and farewell party!!!!



~ Me & Rie ~

~ me (look fat&mad), Chi & Haruka ~


~ The club members with the japanese friends ~




~ My uncle, Yuta, my aunt & me ~

~ Yuta, me, Rie and my aunt at the back ~

~ Haruka, Jey(my friend), Chi & Rie ~


~ Park, Jey, Tina(the cute little dog) ~



~ Tina ~
First time, I'm not afraid of dog. Maybe Tina is so cute and friendly. She keeps on licked on my toes and hand. She wanted to licked my face but I really still scared of dog so Yuta and Rie carried her away...but Tina still come to me haha..
I miss you -- Rie, Yuta, Chi, Haruka and Park!!! And Tina too.. Because she is not my doggie!!!

This Sunday is our country, Malaysia's 51th birthday!!! So as usual my former primary school Lick Hung will do something to celebrate it.. This year, as my youngest sister still study in that school, her art teacher ask them to do a "hat" with Malaysia flag and the flower. She did it last night haha.. As you can see the 2 photos below, 1st photo is me and 2nd photo is my sister..




No comments: