Friday, September 26, 2008

Okay, I went back college to attend my EALDJ revision class which is the very last class that I'm suppose to attend before mocks :)

Yeah, Mr Jay had gave us lots of information about the mocks and some tips of course. At least I'm not as blur as when I sat for EE2. I hope I can score well this time. SCHOLARSHIP BABE!!!

I just came back from dinner with family. We went to Summer Steamboat buffet at Sunway. Well, it was nice and full la. I was planning to eat more than 1 bowl of ice-cream at first but because I'm so full, so I can't fit in anymore ice-cream but 1 bowl haha :)

For people who use the below saline water for your contacts lens, it'll be going to increase in price so it's better you buy more as it can be keep :)

Sorry can't post up the photo but will post up when I'm free!!!

Selamat Hari Raya for all my friends who celebrate Hari Raya :)

No comments: