Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hmm..As the mocks exam is around the corner, but I seems like I'm not in the mood of study..Am I crazy??

I wanted to study de but don't know why lo..! I hope I can score high in this exam so that I could do well in external also..I might going to study in Curtin University next year..Still not sure yet, still thinking wanna go or not.

Curtin University is the best business school in Australia and the fees is reasonable and affordable for me. Very confusiod ting la. However, no matter how famous university you are study in, if you are not sociable and don't have a good time management, do you think you can serve the society well? Hmm..haiz..

Anyway, where to study have to depends on my family's financial. Even though you are accepted by the top university and they don't offer you at least 50% scholarship, how are you going to pay the fees if you're not come from a very rich family??!!

No comments: