Monday, September 29, 2008

Time passed fast. It's like I just stepped into college. I have just adapt to the college life. However, AUSMAT's mocks is next week and AUSMAT external exam is 1 month away. I couldn't believe..!

Life gets complicated and have to think a lot, worry a lot once you finish SPM!! You have to struggle for your bright future, your career, your family, your friends and etc. Lol, it's not the time now to talk about it yet :)

Today, I read Sin Chew Newspaper under entertainment section. I read one of my idol's news. I came to know that he has modify his name from Daniel 李吉汉 to Danell 李桀汉. Hmm, why la you wanna change?? Your original name seriously is nice and sweet..Anyway, I don't mind lol, as long as if it brings you best luck, then it doesn't matter :) You must gambateh with your music career!

Back to study, ciaoz =D

No comments: