Saturday, July 5, 2008

A small little passage quote..!

After reading from my ex-classmates, Pik-Kaye's blog, there is a passage regarding "what type of baby you are". Hmm below is about me..!

" JUNE BABY:You've got the best personality and are an Absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make New friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirtAnd more than likely have a very attractivePartner. A wicked hottie. It is also more than likelyThat you have a massive record collection. You Have a great choice in films, and may one day Become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck,You've got the looks for it!!! "

Well, is this a truth to me. Okay, lets see. Yeah, I do like to make lots of new friends but maybe i'm too quiet because I really don't know how to communicate well with people lo. So I hope I can improve la =)

Have an attractive partner??!! At the moment I don't have lolx.. I hope to have one soon haha.. I hope to have a caring, romantic, protective and sweet boyfriend lohhhh..I know is very hard!!! Haizzz...

No comments: