Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Holidays..!!!

Hey I'm back here! After a week of hardship (exams), finally got a week to rest on! Happy holiday to me and to my my friends!!

Hmm..Although I'm having holidays now, I can't think of what to do in this one week. I went to college this morning to return my "overdue" books, took photos for applying part time job and maybe application to university also. Once I finished taking photos in college, I could just passed the application form to the student service centre staff but don't know they're not open or went elsewhere. Huh??!! Fine, then I went back home lo and now sitting in front of the screen and blogging here =).. I really don't know what to do laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Lets start talk about my EE2:

Accounting : It was a fine paper for me. I could manage to do the 3 questions (budget, club & societies, depreciation). What I study and what I did exercises for accounts, really worth lo. My hard work really works. I appreciate myself ;-) Only the some theory parts a bit cacat la. However, I think I'll score well for this paper lo haha..

Applicable Maths : Wherelse this paper is a bit hard in the sense of when you see is very easy, but when you do, there were many tricky parts. Somemore, the last part of the last question I don't know how to do and never wrote anything there. I'm sure I'll pass la but don't know can get at least 70% and above anot, HOPE SO!!!

Information System : Well, this paper can say easy can say hard. As what the paper came out, I did study before. The thing is maybe keep on study, study and study in the library, my memory went cacat, some I forgot. But nevermind de la, I know I did well in this paper than previous exam which is EE1!!! =)

Economics : This paper is the hardest paper among the 4 papers. For me, it was fine for me i guess. Objective part a bit hard compare to last time; Data questions were great, I know how to do, YEAH!!!; Essay part is really great but the sad thing is by the time I reach the every last part the last questions I don't know what to write already because I forgot haha =.="

Overall, this time about the exam, I really feel that I can get a good result. I sensed that la but don't know really or not,hope so.. SHU WEN, BE CONFIDENCE PLEASE!!!

Next, if I can get TER 85 and above for 1st semester, I think I'll buy myself a MP3 walkman (RM299) or a MP4 walkman (RM169). Wondering which one to buy. Anyone can suggest some models??? haha.. The below picture is the MP3 walkman they I planning to buy!!!


Well, I hope I can go shopping with friends la.. My coursemates all balik rumah already la..Sarawak, Penang, Johor and etc... Sad!!!

I haven't watch Kung Fu Panda, Made of Honour and others. Hey Sien Wei, I thought you wanna bring to watch Kung Fu Panda de harrrr.... Double dating manaaaaa?? haha..

I gotta stop here already. Lunch time and go fetch sister lo..Byeeee!!! =)

No comments: